Training Information, Safety Rules and Responsibilities
1. Treat each other with respect.
2. Remove any sharp objects you are wearing which might cause injury (i.e., rings, watch, etc.).
3. We are responsible for each other’s safety – watch out for each other.
4. I fully understand that with any type of physical training the possibility always exists that an injury may occur to me or others participating in this course. I am responsible for my safety and for the safety of those that I am participating with in this course.
5. I will report all injuries immediately to instructor staff or the host location point of contact.
6. I am not taking any medication or other prescription drugs, and do not have any pre-existing medical conditions, which would prohibit me or hinder my physical ability to participate in this course.
7. I am voluntarily attending this course, and in no way will I hold any student and/or participant, above instructor staff, Foothills Training Services, or any agency affiliated with this program responsible for physical or psychological injuries I may sustain during this course. I have honesty and without malicious intent reported any present, past or current personal injury that I may have sustained which may prohibit me in participating or attending this course to the primary instructor for this course.
8. I am responsible, along with the other participants, for keeping all training aids up off the floor to prevent a safety hazard for me or the other participants in this course.
9. No training equipment or gear is to be handled without permission of the primary instructor. This includes a student’s and/or participant’s own personal equipment or gear.
10. Weaponry are not allowed in the training/classroom area without permission
11. I understand that no horseplay will be tolerated. At any time during this course, I may be asked to leave the course for horseplay or any safety violation(s), without a refund.
12. I understand and agree to pay all training fees on time. I understand that late fees will be subject to a 10% late surcharge and that my participation in any program may be terminated for failure to pay fees on time.
I, the undersigned, have read the training safety rules listed above. By ticking the box below i am acknowledging that I have read and understood the meaning of all of the above and agree to adhere to these safety rules, as well as those given orally by the above instructors during this course, and waiver rights agreements herein. Foothills Training Services do not dictate laws or procedures for the use of any products demonstrated. The suggestions disseminated during the training programs are simply that, suggestions.
Releaser hereby authorize Foothills Training Services to record my picture and voice on photographs, films and tapes, and to edit these recordings at its discretion, and to incorporate these recordings and their content into movies and sound films or tape broadcast (radio or television) programs, print, advertising or otherwise, and to use and license others to use such recordings, movie and sound films and tapes, print advertising and sales promotions, and to use Releaser’s name, likeness, voice and biographic or other information in connection herewith. Releaser warrants and agrees that he or she has read and understands the contents hereof, and that he or she had the right and authority to execute the release and indemnification.