What makes us different?
Recently we asked our members "what do you feel makes us different or special?" This is a summary of what they replied:
• diverse programs covering a wide range of material allowing something for everyone
• progressive system which continually challenges with new material and information by blending traditional kata with modern application
• training includes life skills coaching, history, language, culture, and healthy living
• encouraging group where everyone feels welcome and safe and is treated equally regardless of ability, gender, age, or ethnicity
• support network where each member encourages you to do your best and persevere through failure or frustration both on and off the mats
• Sensei Tom is approachable, enthusiastic, knowledgeable, engaged, and demonstrates integrity
• Sensei Tom treats each students as individuals customizing to ensure individual service delivery
• Uses positive reinforcement instead of negative reinforcement and corporal punishment
• An understanding of why techniques work physically, historically, and philosophically
• Better understanding of the body’s physical limitations
• Diverse exercise routines
Private and Group sessions available as well as regular weekly classes.
We have a variety of payment and membership options available to suit your needs.
Call today for details 403-829-7897